Here are some other ways you can “bring God up” with your pre-saved friends during the online missions trip.
Submit your own
Got another idea to add to this list about how to share Christ with others through Facebook or MySpace, send it to us so we can add it here.
- Post on your friend’s wall and send the private messages just to say that you’re praying for them. Ask if there’s anything specific that you can pray for them about.
- Send a private message to a friend and say, “Hey, there’s something we need to talk about. Can we get together and talk sometime soon?” When you meet up, share about the difference Christ has made in your life.
- Send Event Invites to your pre-saved friends to invite them to your youth group or small group where they’ll hear the Gospel again.
- Spark spiritual discussions online and followed-up on it in person.
- Send your pre-saved friends random messages of encouragement.
- Use Facebook’s Posted Items feature to post interesting links to spark spiritual conversations with your pre-saved friends.
- Use Status Updates to tell about what God is doing in your life that day.
- Communicate with other teens on the Online Missions Trip in our Facebook group for encouragement and to share other ideas.